A key aspect of the functioning of a modern enterprise management, in terms of the commercial real estate industry is anticipating and preventing a crisis while maintaining thought out, fair, honest and transparent communication based on dialogue. Not only through communication, but also listening, analyzing and drawing the appropriate conclusions.
We provide solid and multidimensional support for:
- Building and implementing communication strategies,
- Internal communication,
- Media Relations,
- Contact with appropriate representatives of government,
- Media monitoring,
- Analysis of publications,
- creating and editing press materials
- Creating press and television campaigns,
- Full service in the preparation of materials for publication - from press interviews to industry expert comments,
- Web content creation and information management in the area of social media,
- Crisis management and crisis communication.
We successfully create and maintain the positive image of our managed facilities taking advantage of the support of METRO European leader of solutions in the field of commercial property management. Managing over 840 facilities in more than 30 countries.
"Typically, managers call for Public Relations only after the milk has already been spilled, and the resulting problem has a direct impact on the functioning of the company. Building up an image is a delicate art that requires time and experience. The goal of sustainable growth in the value of managed property can not be achieved without cultivating solid and strong relationships with business partners, the media, the authorities and representatives of government." - Jakub Jarczewski, Head of PR and Business Development Department.